Bookmark this page for future reference, or access it at any time from the help centre in your portal. Simply click the chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen and type 'recruiter guide' into the 'Find your answer now' field:
Best practice tips
First up, watch this video for best practice tips from a recruiter who has been using Care Friends for over a year
Recruiter highlights from our step-by-step guides
- Advice on writing a job advert from our founder, recruitment and retention expert, Neil Eastwood
- Adding a job to your Care Friends portal and activating it for your team to share
- How to edit a job
- How to duplicate a job to help you save time
- Best practice for making initial contact with a candidate Neil Eastwood explains why it is so important to call Care Friends candidates to make initial contact with them.
- How to progress a candidate in your Care Friends portal
- How to handle duplicate candidates
- Manually adding a candidate to your candidate area so that your referrers can still earn points for verbal referrals
We are here to support you at every stage of your Care Friends journey. If you need any help, please do not hesitate to click on the chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen to ask our advice.
What's next? If you will also be managing the admin side of your scheme and payment requests, check out these guides: